DragonEco Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesDownload Client!RegisterLog in

Donating Benefits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JayReppin

JayReppin

Donating Benefits Empty
PostSubject: Donating Benefits   Donating Benefits EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 am

Preferably adding more donation benefits like a donator zone, bosses, thieving stalls etc... to get more donations also in the next couple days I'll be looking at a 100$ donation is there a forums rank you get etc or just in-game?

Oh also is the server 24/7 yet?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Owner
Owner
Dragon

Donating Benefits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Benefits   Donating Benefits EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello Jay,

The server isn't 24/7 as of now. Just waiting for funding to purchase a VPS.

As for donations; there are many perks to donating within the server, I'd like to urge you to remain as a free player for the first duration of server opening, and decide upon your experiences whether to donate or not.

Hope to be on soon, thanks bud.
Ryan
Back to top Go down
https://dragoneco.forumotion.com
JayReppin

JayReppin

Donating Benefits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Benefits   Donating Benefits EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Alright ty bro I liked what i read about the server any chance you could lock this topic now so no one can comment and keep me updated with whats happening like when it's online etc please so I know when to come on Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donating Benefits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donating Benefits   Donating Benefits Empty

Back to top Go down

Donating Benefits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonEco Forums :: Community :: In-Game Suggestions-
Jump to: