DragonEco Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesDownload Client!RegisterLog in

Gara For Adminnn! :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gara Noob

Gara For Adminnn! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Gara For Adminnn! :3   Gara For Adminnn! :3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:16 pm

InGame Name: Gara Noob

IRL Name: Arin Babayan

Timezone: Pacific Time zone.

What position are you applying for?: Any position, preferably Admin tho :3

Have you ever been staff before?If yes, explain where: I've been admin on many servers such as Project-Rolex, Pk4Server, Lost Empire 667, and many more!

How long are you online daily? I'm on summer break, which means i'll be a low life and be on for 6-8 hours or more depending on what that day has for me Smile

What do you think would make you a good member of our staff team?: I'm usually very honest and get along with players very well. I advertise, and am willing to help anyone as much as i can!

Have you committed any offences on DragonEco?: Nope :3

Has anyone recommended you for staff? if yes, who?: No one Sad

What would you do? Please explain here in detail what you would do if this happened.

Duping: Most likely jail them, ask what the dupe was, and how they did it, then take all their items and let Dragon, aka Ryan know.

Bug Abuse: If i saw someone abusing a bug, i would give them a warning at first, if continued i will give then a 1 hour jail then if continued again it would result to a 24 hour jail then a ban

Flaming: 1 warning, 2 warning, mute for an hour, mute for 6 hours, mute for 12, then 24 hours, if necessary, i will ban Smile

Trolling (Extreme): Depending on how big the troll is, i will jail and mute for an hour. If continued, i will do more time Smile

DDoS Threats: I take ddos threats very seriously, because i don't think it's right to kill someones fun on a server. Take some screenies, then ip ban, and go straight to Ryan.

About me: I thought, why not? Let me tell you guys a bit about my self. So my name is Arin Babayan from Glendale California, 16 years old, love playing Water Polo. So I've started playing RSPS when I was 8 years old, inspired by my cousin, and i continued, I've been helping Dragon since Version 1 and still willing to work for him. Was a Moderator on v1 and v2. Love giving players many items also. Well, this is it. Enjoy the server Fellas'!
Back to top Go down

Gara For Adminnn! :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonEco Forums :: Community :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: