DragonEco Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesDownload Client!RegisterLog in

Bludyalbo mod application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bludyalbo

Bludyalbo mod application  Empty
PostSubject: Bludyalbo mod application    Bludyalbo mod application  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:58 am

InGame Name: Bludyalbo

IRL Name: Arian

Timezone: UTC Eastern time U.S.

What position are you applying for?: I am Applying For Mod.

Have you ever been staff before? No I Have Not.

How long are you online daily?: 1-10 Hours Depends What I Have To Do That Day.

What do you think would make you a good member of our staff team?: I Am Very Helpful And Active And Nice To Speak To.  Very Happy   santa 

Have you committed any offences on DragonEco?: No And I Am Never Planning To.

Has Anyone Recommended you for staff? If yes, who?: I Believe Josh Has Recommended Me For Mod.

What Would Yo Do? Please explain here in detail what you would do if this happened.

Duping: The First Thing I Would Do Is Jail Them, Then Ask What They Were Duping Why And How And Ask Them If Anyone Else Was Doing It With Them, Then I Would Take Away All The Items he Duped. If They Refuse I Will Ban Them And If They Make Other Accounts I Will Ip Ban Them, Then I Would Let One Of The Admins/Co-Owner/Owner.

Bug Abuse: I Will Give Them A Warning, Then If They Keep Doing It I Will Jail Them For One/1 Hour And If They Continued I Will Jail For 12 Hours, Then If They Keep Continuing Then I'd Ban them For 3 Days.

Flaming: I Will Give Them A Warning Telling Them To Stop, If They Refuse I Will Mute For 1 Hour, If They Continue I Will Mute For 6 Hours, If They Continue I Will Mute For 12 Hours If They Continue I Will Have To Ban Them.

Trolling (Extreme): If They Are Trolling A Lot I Will Have To Mute And Jail For A Minimum Of 3 Hours, If They Continued After That I Will Extend The Time Every Time.

DDoS Threats: I Will Mute Or Ban Automatically Cause Its Not Right To Mess With Someones Server, If They Make More Accounts I Will Ip Ban Or Ip Mute Then I Would Speak To Ryan About This.

About Me: I Am 16 Years Old. My Name Is Arian Kukaj. I Am From Brooklyn. My Favorite Sport Is Basketball Which I Am In Love With. I Am In 10th Grade. I Am A Very Funny Nice Respectful Person. I Have Been Playing Rsps Servers Since I Was 9 With my 10 Year Old Cousing And Brother. Knowing Me I've Been On This Server For Like 2 Weeks But I Am A Very Active Player. Plus I Really Love This Server And I Would Never Want To Leave And I Owe A Big Thankyou To Josh He First Helped Me Out A Lot And Taught Me Alot About This Server. I Hope Everyone Of You Look At this Application I Put A Lot Of My Time Into. I Would Love to become Staff Of DragonEco. Hope You Enjoy This Amazing Server Everyone.

Sincerly Your Active Player Bludyalbo Aka Arian
Back to top Go down
chazzel
chazzel

PostSubject: Re: Bludyalbo mod application    Bludyalbo mod application  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 am

Very good moderator application, well detailed:) and by the sounds of it you are willing to help as much as you can and we need that.
I support you:)
We'll have to see what happens soon
Charlie
Back to top Go down
Gifted

Gifted

PostSubject: Re: Bludyalbo mod application    Bludyalbo mod application  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 am

Great app brotha! Best of luck to you on getting the spot!
Back to top Go down
bludyalbo

PostSubject: Re: Bludyalbo mod application    Bludyalbo mod application  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:44 am

Thanks You 2 Very much That means a lot Charlie and gifted  Very Happy 
 Razz 
Back to top Go down
Gifted

Gifted

PostSubject: Re: Bludyalbo mod application    Bludyalbo mod application  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:48 am

Of coarse man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bludyalbo mod application    Bludyalbo mod application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bludyalbo mod application
Page 1 of 1