DragonEco Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesDownload Client!RegisterLog in

Gages Staff App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gage

Gages Staff App Empty
PostSubject: Gages Staff App   Gages Staff App EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:58 am

InGame Name: Gage

IRL Name: Charles G. Long

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (ET)

What position are you applying for?: What ever staff position you think i am great for.

Have you ever been staff before?If yes, explain where: Yes i have been a Admin on a old server called Vitality, and then a Moderator on a server called deltascape.

How long are you online daily? As long as i don't have anything coming up, i should be on from around 12 eastern time to maybe 10 P.M.

What do you think would make you a good member of our staff team?: its not what i should be but what all staff members should be. They should first of all have a good rate for respect. After respect come the responsibility of leadership. They should also be able to adapt to great community and at least be able to answer majority of the questions a member has. They also shouldn't be self centered at all. And i believe i have all those traits to become a great staff member.

Have you committed any offences on DragonEco?: No Sir/Ma'am i have not.

Has anyone recommended you for staff? if yes, who?: No sir/Ma'am.

What would you do? Please explain here in detail what you would do if this happened.

Duping: I would erase the item that they are duping and try to fix this bug and give them a warning. If it happens again i put them in jail, if you have one. After that is sever consequences.

Bug Abuse: Let them off with a warning. After that can lead to jailing up to 8 hours. After that if they still continue to do it(they have no since then) i would give them temp ban for about a day or so.

Flaming: Tell them to please stop. after that mute them for 4 hours. After that permanent mute.

Trolling (Extreme): Depending on the trolling. I would start off with a warning. After that probably a mute for 2-6 hours. Then after that talk to my higher ranking staff members on a consequence.

DDoS Threats: automatic Ip mute. After that IpBan.

I hope this has answered if not all your questions but a few. Thank you for having the time to read this, and i hope you have a great day/night!
Back to top Go down

Gages Staff App
Page 1 of 1