DragonEco Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesDownload Client!RegisterLog in

Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.

Go down 
+2
Jordanjade
chazzel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chazzel
chazzel

Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. Empty
PostSubject: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:59 am

InGame Name: Charlie

IRL Name:Charlie

Timezone: GMT

What position are you applying for?: Head of Staff/ Admin

Have you ever been staff before?If yes, explain where: Yes, I've been staff on this server i was Co-owner/Head of staff, but i've been mod on xscape and other servers and ive been admin many servers but ive been co-owner on VidderaRsps.

How long are you online daily? I can be active for 1-12 hours a day depending what i'm doing that day.

What do you think would make you a good member of our staff team?: Yes because I know all the commands and how to do deal with many things from duping to scamming also I'll help new players out and help everyone and listen to peoples opinions and take note of them if they want something added into the game.

Have you committed any offences on DragonEco?: Nope and not planning on to.

Has anyone recommended you for staff? if yes, who?: Nope.

What would you do? Please explain here in detail what you would do if this happened.

Duping: First I will Jail them to talk to them and ask them to give me the items back and if they refused to give the items back I will keep him in jail for 6 hours and if they still refused to give me the items and to tell me how to patch it I will ban and if they made new account to continue duping I will Ipban and if the ECO is messed up badly I will ask for a ECO reset and inform Dragon about the dupe.

Bug Abuse: Give them a warning and if they continued I will jail them for 2 hours and if they still continued I will jail them for 6 hours and a 2 day ban.

Flaming: I will ask them to stop, failing that I will mute them for 2 hours then 6 hours if the repeated the offence.

Trolling (Extreme): I'd troll them back but tell them not to do it again.

DDoS Threats: I will automatically mute that player and if he makes a new account Ipmute then ban or Ipban.

Racism: I will automatically ban that player because I'm sorry if that's a bit harsh but I don't like racism.

About me: Well I go to school currently in Year 10 nearly year 11, I like to play RSPS in my spare time when I'm not going out with my friends or spending time with my girlfriend:), But I love to play on my xbox 360 and play Bo2 So add me if you wanna play sometime (pm me your gamertag) but I'll always help you ingame so pm me for help:)

thank you for Reading,
Charlie
Back to top Go down
Jordanjade

Jordanjade

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Charlie for admin :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
chazzel
chazzel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 5:12 pm

thanks Smile
Charlie
Back to top Go down
playforfun

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:46 am

lol after i donwe the applycation u guys starte doing too klkukukuku
Back to top Go down
bamf zerky

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:55 pm

vote for pedro.
Back to top Go down
playforfun

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 6:45 am

good luck i support you admin!
Back to top Go down
chazzel
chazzel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:30 am

thanks playforfun
charlie
Back to top Go down
bludyalbo

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:57 am

I Hope You Make It For Either Position You Are One Of The Best In This Server To Fit In Either Head Of Staff Or Admin I Wish You The Best Luck. Razz Smile

I Support You For Either Head Of Staff Or Admin!

Bludyalbo Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
chazzel
chazzel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:46 am

Thank you :*
charlie
Back to top Go down
Gifted

Gifted

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:28 am

Uh oh! Best of luck to you! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.   Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie's Head of Staff/Admin application.
Page 1 of 1