DragonEco Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesDownload Client!RegisterLog in

bamf zerky's mod/admin app.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bamf zerky

bamf zerky's mod/admin app. Empty
PostSubject: bamf zerky's mod/admin app.   bamf zerky's mod/admin app. EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 9:50 am

InGame Name: bamf zerky

IRL Name: ben

Timezone: u.s mountain time

What position are you applying for?: mod or admin either work

Have you ever been staff before?If yes, explain where: yes, here I was mod and admin as well as a many servers being mods or admins, ive been it all. was helper on ss for a short time.

How long are you online daily? really depends on the day, during the summer 1-12 hours, when school starts back up around 1-5 hours?

What do you think would make you a good member of our staff team?: because I have experience with rsps and have been playing for almost 5 years now.

Have you committed any offences on DragonEco?: not that I know of.

Has anyone recommended you for staff? if yes, who?: im sure Charlie.

What would you do? Please explain here in detail what you would do if this happened.

Duping: jail, ask how they did the dupe. if they tell me how I will look out for people that might commit the same crime. then, I would ask for all the items and their word that they wont dupe again. if they dupe again no second chances, I would ban account. if they make a second account and dupe, ip ban.

Bug Abuse: jail for a time depending on how severe.

Flaming: 2 hour mute, no if ands or buts.

Trolling (Extreme): jail for a time agreed to by a higher rank.

DDoS Threats: depends on if they know what they are talking about, if its a little kid trying to sound scary ill just mute them. if they know what they are talking about ill most likely mute/jail till a higher rank comes on to deal with them.
Back to top Go down

bamf zerky's mod/admin app.
Page 1 of 1