DragonEco Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesDownload Client!RegisterLog in

sillysammy application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sillysammy

sillysammy application Empty
PostSubject: sillysammy application   sillysammy application EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:03 pm

InGame Name: sillysammy

IRL Name: Sam Smythe

Timezone: Australia

What position are you applying for?: Moderator or any needed staff positions

Have you ever been staff before?If yes, explain where: Yes i have on grinderscape, divinepk and instantpk

How long are you online daily? 5+ hours

What do you think would make you a good member of our staff team?: i am helpful and reliable and loyal to the servers i play and im always willing to help anyone

Have you committed any offences on DragonEco?: no never

Has anyone recommended you for staff? if yes, who?: no

What would you do? Please explain here in detail what you would do if this happened.

Duping: report the duper to the owner or admin and let them decide on whether a ban ect is necessary

Bug Abuse: report the bug to the owner or admin and let them decide on whether a ban ect is necessary

Flaming: report the flaming to the owner or admin and let them decide on whether a ban ect is necessary

Trolling (Extreme): report the troll to the owner or admin and let them decide on whether a ban ect is necessary

DDoS Threats: report the DDoS Threat to the owner or admin and let them decide on whether a ban ect is necessary
Back to top Go down

sillysammy application
Page 1 of 1